Tourism Funding Programs
Please find attached the following information on tourism funding programs available for local/regional tourism associations and community organizations to increase visitors, longer stays and tourism revenues in Victoria County. Organizations applying must be incorporated under Registry of Joint Stocks Companies – non-profit societies.
- Capital Projects - There is limited funding available to assist community organizations with small capital projects. Funding is 50/50 cost shared and leveraging other dollars from other programs & partners is strongly encouraged. Below is the Capital Projects Policy & Guidelines.
- Online Marketing & Advertising – There is limited funding available to assist community organizations involved in tourism to develop an online marketing campaign using tools such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Displays and more. Community organizations must match the amount requesting – 50/50 cost-sharing. Below is an application form.
- Local/Regional Tourism Associations/ Community destination web sites – There is limited funding to assist RTA’s and community organizations involved in tourism to:
- help in design changes, and add new features for your destination web site ie. content management
- Program can also be used to develop new web sites for communities that do not have a destination web site as well. Community organizations must match the amount requesting – 50/50 cost sharing.
- Mobile website for your destination area.