The Municipality of the County of Victoria is requesting applications for the part-time contract position of Technical Support Assistant based out of the Baddeck Courthouse.
This is a contract position working on an as needed basis, approximately 10-12 hours per week.
This position is responsible for providing in-person technical support and assistance in the areas of meeting set-up, sound and video equipment management, hardware and software troubleshooting and website database maintenance.
Term: Part-time; contract
Hours: 10-12 hours per week
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Strong working knowledge of various computer hardware and software applications
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral communication, writing, and team skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to maintain files and records
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Previous experience assisting with general office technological challenges
Detailed responsibilities, required abilities and working conditions can be found in the complete job description here.
Interested applicants can apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will be advertised until filled.
Thank you for your interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.