2021 Residential Heavy Garbage Collection (North of Smokey)
For details download the Heavy-Garbage-RFQ-2021 below.
RECYCLING OPERATIONS FOREMAN
The Municipality of the County of Victoria is requesting applications for the full-time position of Recycling Operations Foreman.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall recycling operations, including sorting and preparing recyclable materials and supervision and delegation of tasks and responsibilities to site employees.
The Recycling Operations Foreman is also responsible for the coordination and documentation of the flow of recyclables, adherence to recycling programs, by-law compliance and regulatory requirements.
A job description for the position may be requested by emailing email@example.com
Term: Full-time (permanent)
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Benefits: As per Collective Agreement
Work Location: Baddeck Waste Management Facility
• High School Diploma or GED
• Post-secondary or management related training/certification is considered an asset.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a leadership, supervisory, or management position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• 3 to 5 years of experience operating heavy equipment and machinery such as tractor, backhoe, and excavator.
• Valid Nova Scotia Class 5 (or better) Driver’s License
Please email a resume and covering letter outlining your experience by 4:00 pm, Thursday, April 29th, 2021 to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org