Date: June 1st 2020 until October 30th 2020
Sailing CBI operates Cape Bretoner 1, a luxury 42’ x 24’ Alpha catamaran out of Baddeck, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia on The Bras d’Or Lake. North America’s magical inland saltwater sea, a designated UNESCO Biosphere Reserve featuring coastlines stretching over 790miles (1,250km).
Charter opportunities customized to fulfill your dreams, be it for a day sail of up to 12 guests, to a 6 night/ 7 day sailing experience of a lifetime for up to 6 people.
For those dreaming of a being their own captain on a bareboat charter, inquire of 4-7 day charters.
Cape Bretoner 1 features:
– Covid 19 safety precautions to ensure your experience is safe as well as memorable
– three private queen size berths
– two full washrooms with showers
– a spacious kitchen with ample food storage and preparation areas
– two exquisite dining settings, one inside the other under a hard-top back deck
– food catering service available
– sail and golf packages available
– sailing instructions allowing the adventurer to participate in the sailing experience
– paddle boarding
– tender boat available for shallow water exploration in pristine coves
– swimming off the multi-tiered transom
– available to overnight guests looking for the ultimate star gazing experience, an unobstructed, unpolluted night sky like no other.
Your Captain has a passion for the area, is a born storyteller, and will ensure guests enjoy the luxury of dropping anchor in clean biosphere waters in many of the 40+ pristine, hurricane protected coves. Get away from it all with refreshing afternoon breezes and sparkling deep waters, no fog, minimal tides where water temperatures reach 75ºF (24ºC), with winds averaging 20 knots.
This is the year to book a safe, uncrowded sailing adventure for your family or a close group of friends. As far as bucket list travel goes, a sailing experience with Sailing CBI is sure to be one of your most memorable vacation experiences ever.