TNT ATV/UTV Shore Excursions to Cape Clear
Date: May 1st 2023 until December 15th 2023
Specialty ATV/UTV TNT shore excursions from Hunter’s Mountain to iconic Cape Clear with trailside lunch – times are based on ship schedules. We are working with our friends at Sydney & Cape Breton Taxi Tours for our full side-by-side trail tour package! 2 tours combined (UTV & Taxi/Shuttle) You will travel with our guide in our 6-seater UTV side-by-side, climbing the backwoods mountain trails to the breathtaking views of Cape Clear! At over 1,500 feet in elevation, you’ll have an unparalleled view over the highlands and picturesque Margaree River. A delicious trail lunch and lots of photo ops are provided. Enjoy Cape Breton’s fresh air and a new way to experience the stunning views while watching for wildlife along the way.
- An unforgettable 5-7 hour adventure (times based on ship schedule) led by our knowledgeable, Canadian Safety Council qualified ATV/UTV operator and instructor who will guide you on a new model Polaris 6-seater Side-by-Side through the Highlands.
- Safety gear including helmets and glasses
- A delicious trail lunch and water
- A 2.5+ hour taxi tour from the Port of Sydney, across the Seal Island Bridge, up Kelly’s Mountain, road-side stop at stunning St. Anne’s look-off enroute to TNT at Hunter’s Mountain. Then return to ship before boarding.
Dates: May 1 – December 15, 2023
Price: $1250 per group + HST (max 5 people) TOTAL (TNT UTV Tour & Taxi Tour)
Good to know:
- Our friends at Sydney & Cape Breton Taxi Tours will pick you up from Port with signage, deliver you to our base at Hunter’s Mountain and ensure you are back before boarding!
- Tours leaves Port following disembarkation of ship, arriving at our TNT Outdoor Adventures base, 1072 Cabot Trail, Hunter’s Mountain between 9am-10am (based on ship schedule) and return to Ship between 2:00-4:00pm.
- We have a short safety orientation and gear fitting.
- Please wear closed toed shoes like sneakers or hiking boots.
- Children ages 5 and up are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise us of any food allergies at the time of booking
- Our TNT building has an accessible washroom facility.
- All participants required to sign waiver
- Coffee, hot chocolate or a good cuppa available at TNT après trail tour (subject to ship schedule)